Search Related Sites

Friday, December 11, 2009

Why should I not end my life?

It is helpful to understand that God helps those who are trying:

"His eyes are roving about through all the earth, to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him." (2 Chronicles 16:9)

God said:

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness." (Isa. 41:10)

True, you may face situations that make you feel that you are completely alone and that your death would matter to no one. But remember: There is a big difference between feeling alone and actually being alone.

Keep busy and seek out someone you can trust and in whom you can confide:

"One isolating himself will seek his own selfish longing; against all practical wisdom he will break forth." (Proverbs 18:1)

Life Is Worth Living - You Can Find Help

Hope - Where Can You Find It?